Fair Transfer Ltd. handles personal data confidentially and takes all security, technical, and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data.
The purpose of the policy is to record the principles of data protection and data management applied by Fair Transfer Ltd. as well as the Company's data protection and data management policies.
- “other sales partner” means any airline or travel agency;
- “consent” of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her in full or applicable on to certain operations;
- “objection”means the statement made by the data subject to objects to the processing of the personal data relating to him and to request for discontinuation of the processing or for the erasure of the processed data;
- “processing”means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- “restriction of processing”means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future;
- “controller”means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law;
- “disclosure by transmission”means making data available to a specific third party;
- “public disclosure”means making data available to the general public;
- “erasure of data”means the destruction or elimination of data sufficient to make them irretrievable;
- “blocking of data”: means mean the marking of stored data with the aim of limiting their processing in future permanently or for a predetermined period; 10. destruction of data means the complete physical destruction of the medium containing data;
- “data processing”means the technical operations involved in data control, irrespective of the method and instruments employed for such operations and the venue where it takes place, provided that such technical operations are carried out on the data;
- “processor”means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- “third party”means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data;
- “EEA Member State”:means mean any Member State of the European Union and any State that is a party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, furthermore, any other country whose citizens are enjoying the same treatment as nationals of States who are parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area by virtue of an agreement between the European Union and its Member States and a State that is not a party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area;
- “third country”means any State other than EEA Member States;
- “personal data breach” means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed;
- Who is responsible for the personal data of passengers?
- Personal data collected from our passengers
The term personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, (who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, and an online identifier) we can identify with the information in our possession.
Personal data may include name, contact information, travel route information (such as booking code), or information about the usage of our website or communication with us.
Some personal information is held when you book a transfer, use our website, use our services, or find us for any reason.
In addition, we may also receive your personal data from our airline or travel agency partners, or any other partners who books a transfer for you, through whose website or mobile application you purchase our travel related services. (E.g. airport transfer service).
If you have a transfer on behalf of someone else, you may use their personal information only with their consent.
We collect and process the following types of data from our passengers:
- Name of passenger and contact details (e-mail address, phone number and mailing address)
o When you access to the site MyBooking through our website
o When you reserve transfers
o When you select a transfer on our website,
o Information about the purchase of the products related to the journey and services provided by our partners
o When the customer requests an invoice
- Passenger’s banking data (Bank account number, IBAN, SWIFT code, Bank name and address, name and address of the account holder)
o When we transfer back the price of the service whenever appropriate
- Information about your reservation and route of the journey
o When you book your freight or manage your reservation
o If you need special assistance. Such information may include changes concerning the travel products related to the reservation (for instance, change of the date or destination).
- Information relating to transaction
o Type of card used for payment
o When you purchase the Fair Transfer Ltd service
- Any kind of written or oral communication with us (E.g. phone calls, emails, letters, etc.)
o That is, when the customer contacts Fair Transfer Ltd. in any form or Fair Transfer Ltd. contacts the customer.
- Information relating to the use of our website, such as searching for transfers
o When you browse on our website.
- Reason and manner of the use of personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For handling reservations for journeys and providing services. When you travel with us, we will use the information provide by you to provide transfer services related to your trip, such as sending an e-ticket and providing a safe passenger transport. Furthermore, we will use your personal data to change your transfer reservation if required.
- For contacting you or for monitoring the contact already existing with you
For administrative or operational reasons, you may need to contact the passenger via email and / or SMS, for example, to send a confirmation of the booking, details of the purchased service, or to inform then that the service changed its schedule.
We declare that these requests are not for marketing purposes.
- For the improvement of our service, attainment of administrative purposes and protection of our business interests
For this reason, we use the passengers’ personal data: for accounting, billing and auditing purposes, for checking credit or other payment cards, for fraud prevention, security and legal purposes, and for statistical and marketing analysis, system testing, maintenance and development operations.
- For the compliance with our statutory obligations. We undertake to transmit your personal data to border guard agencies if we receive relevant official request from them.
- Request access to personal information
You have the right to request for your personal data relating to you. This may include booking data that have reference to the services used with our company.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
Under certain conditions you shall have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data and we shall erase such personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing
Under certain circumstances you shall have the right to request us to restrict processing of personal data. In such a case we will specify the personal data which we may process only for a special purpose.
- Right to withdraw consent
If you withdraw your consent in relation to the processing of your personal data, then we may not be able to provide the requested services in full or we might be able to provide only some parts of it (E.g. in the case of special assistance, if processing of special data is required).
- Right to lodge complaint to the regulatory agency
In case your personal data have been misused, you shall have the right to make a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
The process of retrieving personal data stored by Fair Transfer Ltd.:
In order to obtain a copy of your personal data, you must submit an application with a subject of "own data request", which may be written as a formal letter or via email by email@example.com .
The request shall contain the following information:
o the full name of the passenger,
o a description of the data requested by the passenger (for example, transfer data on Fair Transfer Ltd or all the transfer already made) including the interval of dates,
o All e-mail addresses (previous and present) used to book the services of Fair Transfer Ltd.
- Security of the passengers’ personal data
In order to protect personal data, Fair Transfer Ltd has appropriate technical conditions and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or injury. When you submit your personal data on our website, we deliver it securely over the Internet with full protection.
The information given to our company is stored on our systems; they are located at our site or at a designated external party.
We shall keep your personal information as long as local law requires.
If judicial or disciplinary proceedings are initiated, personal data must be retained until the procedure is terminated, including the duration of the remedy. In the case of civil claims, after the expiry of the limitation period, these data must be deleted.
- Cookies and other tracking procedures
We do not collect personal data with this software.
- Sharing of passengers personal data
- Fair Transfer Ltd. shares personal data with travel agencies or companies.
- Fair Transfer Ltd. carefully selects those Partners who process personal information on our behalf, demanding that they comply with strict security standards for the protection of personal data.